|Wood Required||4 Wood|
The Barn is a Building that provides a Pioneer with 15 Food every 24 hours in FrontierVille. Barns are available for purchase in the Market for 2,500 Coins and 12 Wood. When bought and placed on the homestead, the Barn's foundation will require construction, and yields 15 XP.
A Barn can be upgraded to a Big Barn.
Construction Materials Edit
For the initial purchase and the complete construction, a total of 92 Wood and the following materials are required.
|Hammer||Nail||Brick||Hand Drill||Paint Bucket|
|Measuring Tape||Screwdriver||Hanger||Elbow Grease||Construction Level|
Construction Stages Edit
|Phase 1||Phase 2||Phase 3||Phase 4||Phase 5||Complete|
|0 - 3 Whacks||4 - 7 Whacks||8 - 11 Whacks||12 - 15 Whacks||16 - 20 Whacks||Complete|
After building the Barn, it may be customized with different walls, roof, trim, and details.
|Part||Style 1||Style 2||Style 3|
Crafting Workbench Edit
The Barn's Crafting Workbench contains the following crafting items.
|5 Planks||2 Tools||Sawhorse|
|5 Ribbon||2 Sawhorses||Crib|
- Two Lanterns are required for the Goal Scout a Site.
- One Hay Hook is a reward for the Goal Herd Yer Horses, Part I of V.
|Salt Lick||Lantern||Milk Jug||Feed Pan||Hay Hook||Sawhorse||Animal Harvest Boost|
See the Building page for more info.
- Prepare to Build a Crib is a Goal that requires the Pioneer to build a Barn.
- Punish Misbehavior in Class is a Goal that requires the Child to collect two Barn Daily Bonuses.
- Winter's a Comin' Part III of III was a Goal that required the Pioneer to collect two Barn Daily Bonuses.
- Frontier New Year, Part I of V is a Limited Edition Goal which requires the Pioneer to collect 1 Barn Daily Bonus.
- Even Cowgirls Get the Blues! Part II of III is a Goal which requires the Pioneer to customize the Barn.
- Bess and Fanny, Part I of V is a Limited Edition Goal that requires the Pioneer to collect two Barn Daily Bonuses.